Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant Leeds(Resourcer Corporate Accounts) Since 1977, Lorien Resourcing has been a major player in the IT Recruitment industry, working with some...
Contractor Accounts Administrator - Leeds
Basic Salary: £16,500 per year + Daily Bonus (Approx £19,000 OTE)
Full time / Permanent opportunity
Monday to Friday
9am to 5.30pm
Lorien is a leader in the IT recruitment industry. With over 40 years in the industry and one of the Top 10 IT Recruiters in the UK. Lorien is something that we're rightly proud of.
Turnover figures of £500 million in 2016 and boasting very low staff turnover and high staff satisfaction makes Lorien a great place to work.
Now part of the 2nd largest Recruitment practise in the UK and 13th largest in the World means the door is open to long term more diverse future career opportunities.
We are currently recruiting for a Contractor Accounts Administrator to provide accurate support regarding contractor payments, keeping in line with departmental procedures and assist in the smooth and efficient running of the recruitment process for Lorien.
Based in our offices on Wellington Street in Leeds City centre, you will be responsible for processing all the contractor timesheets for candidates placed on assignment with one of our many clients nationwide. While also updating the systems accurately and promptly to reflect the hours of work the contractor has completed that week.
- Using various online client portals to extract timesheet information
- Dealing with payment and invoice queries
- Processing contractor payments
- Data entry between in-house systems
- Processing credit note documents to correct contractor invoice errors
- Contacting contractors to highlight payment discrepancies
- Matching invoices and timesheets on in house payment matching system
- Handling contractor support phone calls, including complaints
Knowledge Skills & Experience Required:
- Reliable, enthusiastic and well organised
- Active team player
- Flexible attitude - prepared to learn new skills and adapt to change
- Good general level of education
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding Microsoft tools
- Time management - ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please could you send me your CV for an immediate interview.....
Lorien is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age'.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age