Specialist technology recruitment consultancy Lorien has undergone a brand relaunch to support its reenergised business strategy.
Including a more contemporary visual identity and a brand new website, it is hoped that the relaunch will allow the recruiter to continue meeting the evolving needs of clients and candidates. It follows the appointment of Claire Marsh as new CEO late last year.
Marsh explained: “Thanks to its ability to adapt to changing market conditions, Lorien has consistently delivered expert, tailored technology-focused recruitment services for almost 40 years. Following our recent restructure, I felt that the time was right to galvanise our brand identity and improve user experiences, bringing them into line with our reenergised structure and objectives. A first-class client and candidate experience is at the heart of everything that we do and we therefore took the decision to refresh our brand and launch a new website to ensure that both better represented our culture, our specialisms, our expert recruitment services and our vision for the future.”
The strategic highlights of the relaunch will include:
- New brand identity to provide a more contemporary look for clients and candidates
- A new website with improved user experience and richer content
- Further investment in Social Media and Digital engagement strategy
- Development of a bespoke training programme to support and encourage Virtuoso Leadership & embed our Promise-Based Management culture
- Continued focus on employee engagement through our cultural values programme
- Implementation of a new coaching based development and appraisal tool to empower our leaders to enhance the wellbeing, engagement and productivity of our employees
- Continued development of our portfolio of recruitment solutions to ensure that we stay tuned in to the needs of customers and clients.
Marsh continued: “With our streamlined outlook and our revitalised focus, I look forward to driving Lorien’s continued growth and development with a fresh perspective. Our relaunch will allow us to continue to evolve the recruitment solutions that we provide to our clients and candidates, enabling us to maintain our position as one of the foremost technology recruitment consultancies in the UK.”
Lorien is a leading technology recruiter and service provider with offices in London, Edinburgh, Manchester, Leeds and Birmingham. Working across the technology, banking, telecoms, finance, pharmaceuticals and utilities industries, it is part of the Impellam Group, the second largest recruitment company in the UK, and the sixth largest managed services provider worldwide.